Product Marketing Director (Marketing)
Come join a company where what you do makes a difference. For over 50 years, Zygo Corporation, located in Middlefield, CT has been a global leader in the design and manufacture of advanced optical metrology systems and ultra-precise optical components and assemblies. We are a worldwide supplier of optical metrology instruments, high precision optical components, and complex electro-optical system design and manufacturing services. Recognized as a valued partner by its customers for innovative technology, application expertise, product reliability, and responsiveness, ZYGO has been driven by a passion for innovation, as evidenced by approximately 750 patents awarded since its foundation.
We are dedicated to helping you grow your career by using all your talents, insights and experiences in a welcoming team environment. Bring your passion, commitment and curiosity and come grow with us as together we work to make our world a safer place.
We are currently seeking a Director of Product Marketing who will develop and maintain market segment growth and new market segment penetration strategies to support continued profitable growth and segment diversification - developing detailed business objectives and performance tracking metrics. This person will research, track and project market segment trends and drivers to identify new product and marketing opportunities while maintaining and supporting current marketing trends and penetration within the existing customer base. They will develop and manage product life cycles in conjunction with Marketing, R&D, and Operations, including new product launch and old product obsolescence plans and product pricing strategies It will be critical that this person seek new growth opportunities by identifying and validating existing and future market/customer needs and associated value propositions that leverage the company's core competencies.
• Ametek Requires all new hires to be vaccinated.
• Bachelor degree (minimum) in engineering or physics, Master's, PhD or MBA preferred
• 15+ years working in a high technology market with increasing levels of responsibility
• Developing and executing strategic sales and profit growth plans
• Building and managing cross functional teams
• Managing products throughout their life cycle
• Identifying, analyzing and developing business growth opportunities
• Expertise in competitive markets analysis in a metrology business space
• International business development
• Key markets, such as semiconductor capital equipment, consumer electronics, automotive are a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class. .