Performance Architect (Information Technology)
Cognizant Technology Solutions is looking for a Performance Architect with experience in Application architecture and solution the Performance and work closely with customer and solution architects in identifying the areas where performance testing. Ability to work independently and remotely, with willingness to travel for client engagements as needed.
• Analyzing User behavior and workloads for key use cases and high business impact.
• Review of Application architecture and solution the Performance Need for On-Premise and Cloud-based apps.
• Lead and build the Cohesive Performance Team, Guide Performance Leads and Performance Engineer.
• Responsible for regular reporting of status to stakeholders (VP's, Directors, IT managers, Department Heads, Release Managers etc).
• Leading the framework and delivery pipeline development team using the Jira and agile process.
• Drove Performance Agile processes like Performance Stories, DoD, evaluation of stories and management.
• Working with internal customers to identify requirements and design solution.
• Manage and lead cross-functional teams for issue resolution-software engineer and business SME
• Optimization of global application deployment and distributed customer base(US, EMEA, APAC)
• Advising Agile/DevOps teams in performance engineering best practices
• Analysis of architecture and design for performance vulnerabilities and capacity planning
• Analysis if user performance impacts to user behavior and site usage.
• Work with stakeholders to manage performance testing efforts across the enterprise
• Responsible for financial forecasting, budgeting, tool ROI.
• Develop monitoring strategies for perf env and modelling user workloads for sales and new features.
• Building Dashboards metrics, alerts for the enterprise for Performance Environment
• Guide and establish the Performance Engineering Culture, onboarding all the stakeholders.
• Establish the Performance Footprints for the platform Cloud projects.
• APM Tools hand on experience like New Relic, AppD, Dyntrace, Data DOG
• Load Tools experience like Load Runner, Perfecto, JMeter
• End-user Performance, Mobile apps, and Geo specific performance strategy
• All Apps Technology and Data Hub performance optimization experience
• 12+ years of exp. in performance testing & engineering
• Work closely with customer and solution architects in identifying the areas where performance testing is needed
• Understand the end to end system and support customer and solution architects in deriving the NFRs for various systems and components involved
• Experience in NFR assessment / consulting is a must
• Experience in defining NFT strategy / planning at a program level
• Experience in deriving NFT strategy for a program that involves integrating multiple third party systems
• Experience in managing end to end NFT program which has various systems involved within it
• Expert in performance testing tools - LoadRunner, JMeter & APM tools (AppDynamics / Dynatrace)
• Experience in component level API, Kinesis MQ testing
• Experience in security & accessibility testing are added advantages since the program has scope for performance, security & accessibility testing
• Good experience on Agile / SAFe Agile based project delivery
• Coordinate with offshore & support in resolving NFT issues from the overall program perspective