Samuel, Son & Co. (USA) Inc.
Package various sizes and grades of sheet to customer specifications for shipment.
• Familiarization with packaging codes.
• Preparation of required packaging materials.
• Package material to customers specifications.
• Replenish packaging materials.
• Assist in the set-up of the stacker.
• Helps maintain safety and good housekeeping in work areas.
• Wear all applicable P.P.E, i.e. Gloves, safety glasses and wristlets.
• Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities relating to product, process and quality system.
• Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process and quality system.
• Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through designated channels.
• Verify the implementation of solutions.
• Control further processing, delivery or installation of nonconforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
• Represent the needs of the customer in internal functions in addressing QS 9000 requirements.
• Assists with various other duties as directed by operator/foreman and trains new employees as required
• High school education or equivalent combination of education and experience;
• English spoken and written
• Previous related experience is a plus
• Use of tape measure and banding equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer