Overhead Door Corporation
Channel Marketing Specialist (Remote) (Marketing)
The Channel Marketing Specialist, Retail will lead a specific channel of Wayne Dalton® retail marketing and merchandising for a big box retailer. This position reports to our Brand Manager of Marketing and requires a dedicated, self-motivated, energetic individual who will have experience in retail brand management, project management, and account management to lead cross functional teams to support retail marketing efforts within the Access Systems Division of Overhead Door Corporation.
Key areas of responsibility include: In-store appearance (displays, stock product, overall messaging, and associate communication), new product integrations, digital marketing (e-commerce), brand strategy and positioning, development and execution of strategic marketing plans, marketing analytics, and a high-degree of communication and partnership with internal and external stakeholders at all levels within the organization.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business is preferred
• 2+ years of experience in a corporate marketing environment; with a preferred focus on channel/retail and shopper marketing required
• Experience working with Home Depot, Lowe's, and/or Menard's (strongly preferred)
• Specific work experience in marketing, sales, advertising, project management, e-commerce, administrative support operations, written communications, and documentation management are highly desirable
• Must be able to create, execute and manage comprehensive integrated marketing campaigns
• Able to build strong relationships with a wide range of people
• Demonstrated success in developing and implementing dynamic new channel/market strategies
• Graphics design experience preferred (i.e. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Exceptional verbal and report presentation abilities
• Strong project management and collaboration skills
Physical/Work Environment Requirements
• Normal office environment.
• Travel (Domestic only)