Glade Run Lutheran Services
Mental Health Professional (Personal Services)
Position Summary: This position will be a part of the Dear Mind First Episode of Psychosis program of Beaver County. The candidate will be trained in a CBT for psychosis model as well as specific assessment tools. Therapist's in the Dear Mind program work in a variety of locations including the client's home, school, community, and OP clinic. The Therapist will be part of a large clinical treatment team in Beaver County consisting of crisis resources, case managers, vocational supports, psychiatrists, other therapists, other social service agencies and referral coordination. In addition to working in the Dear Mind program, this therapist will also have traditional Outpatient/School Based cases in the Big Beaver Falls school district and the Glade Run Beaver Falls Outpatient Clinic. This position pays $48.00 per billable hour for licensed (LPC. LCSW, LMFT) staff and $42.00 per billable hour for non-licensed staff. We are also offering an enhanced rate of $53.00 per billable hour (licensed staff) and $47 per billable hour (non-licensed staff) for in-home services.
Academic – meets one (1) of the criteria below:
1. Has a graduate degree from a college or university that is accredited by an agency recognized by the United States Department of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) in a generally recognized clinical discipline in which the degree program includes a clinical practicum; OR
2. Has an equivalent degree from a foreign college or university that has been evaluated by the Association of International Credential Evaluators, Inc. (AICE) or the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). The Department will accept a general equivalency report from the listed evaluator agencies to verify a foreign degree or its equivalency; OR
3. Is licensed in a generally recognized clinical discipline that includes mental health clinical experience. Professional license (LCSW, LPC, LMFT) and credentialing preferred. Professional license does not include Licensed Social Worker – LSW.)
1. Must have audio/visual/verbal activity to provide supervision for the clients and to perform essential job function.
1. Must have emotional stability to perform essential job functions.
1. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with agency personnel and community agencies.
2. Ability to accept supervision.
3. Ability to adjust hours to job requirements.
4. Ability to work independently.
5. Must possess good written and verbal communication skills.
6. Ability to protect the confidentiality of the clients.
7. Ability to identify with the agency's mission statement and support the agency's core values.
8. Eligible for PA State Police clearance, PA Child Abuse History clearance and FBI clearance.
Beaver Falls, PA