Credit Application Processor (Finance)
Founded in 1993, ConcordRENTS is a national leader in high quality, customer-focused property management of affordable multifamily rental housing. Our continued success is based upon our exceptional team members. Our team members' commitment to the company is strengthened by ConcordRENTS belief that everyone has a right to earn a living wage and prepare themselves for a secure retirement. ConcordRENTS is proud to make continued investments in our valued team members by offering competitive pay through all levels as evidenced by no person starting at a rate under $15 per hour, and an industry leading 401-K match.
Our management approach is to maintain the value and integrity of our communities while demonstrating exceptional customer service. This philosophy is accomplished by building relationships with our residents while providing them with a quality housing experience. Ultimately, we measure the value of our performance based on the satisfaction of our residents. ConcordRENTS recognizes that the spirit of teamwork and community is the true key to our growth as a company. Our legacy is propelled by the ability to meet the needs of a changing market and to stay ahead of the competition, making ConcordRENTS a meaningful place to work.
Responsible for understanding the compliance requirements of assigned properties and ensuring that each applicant or resident file is in proper condition prior to move-in or recertification. Also responsible for developing and maintaining positive relationships with all site staff and providing timely turnaround of all files received.
1. Works directly with applicants and site staff to obtain necessary documentation and clarifications to prove program eligibility and in some cases, works directly with sources to obtain appropriate documentation.
2. Responsible for data entry of all applications/re-certifications (status) into Café and Applicant Tracking System, as well as verifying information in Yardi Voyager
3. Provides compliance support and “spot training” to site staff and Applicant Support Representatives to correct errors and mitigate future errors.
4. Assists Senior Analyst in gathering corrections and resolving report discrepancies as requested.
5. Attends state or investor sponsored trainings.
6. Continually monitors portfolio occupancy rates and adjusts workflow to assist properties in need of improvement.
7. Responsible for the review, income calculation, and verification of all application based on LIHTC criteria prior to approval for move-in.
8. Review daily pending/hold application report and asses move-ins that are past due and moving in with 72 hours.
9. Review “pending” applicants that have failed to give us paperwork within a specified timeframe and place them on “hold” status. This is based on the respective community's needs.
OTHER DUTIES MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Assists with special projects as needed; other duties as assigned by Café Support Team Lead.
2. Assists in the creation of training materials and compliance policies and procedures.
Pay for this position is commensurate with experience of candidate.