Wesley Manor, Inc.
Dining Room Supervisor (Food Services)
Westminster Woods on Julington Creek is the Natural Choice in active living. We are a five star facility located on beautiful Julington Creek in Northwest St. Johns County. We invite you to join our team as a full-time Dining Room Supervisor. The Dining Room Supervisor provide instructions and support for staff that prepares and serves meals to residents at all levels of service in all dining areas. Ensures exemplary customer service is being practiced at all times. EOE, DFWP - "We honor those who have served."
DINING ROOM SUPERVISOR ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster Communities.
1. Oversee daily dining room service to ensure an overall quality resident experience. Maintain and manage Standards of Service to our residents in the Dining Rooms.
2. Ensure that table service is performed in a friendly, caring, professional and timely manner.
3. Work closely with culinary team to assure quality products are being prepared and served based on established presentation protocols.
4. Prepare dining service reports, In-services and inventories as assigned by the supervisor.
5. Manage catering services to ensure successful operations at all company activities.
6. Ensure that cleanliness and sanitation of the dining areas are maintained based on established standards and guidelines.
The above position description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the assignments and responsibilities assigned to any employee; nor are such assignments restricted to those precisely listed in the description. This position description may change from time to time as the needs of the organization change.
DINING ROOM SUPERVISOR REQUIREMENTS:
Florida SafeStaff Certification required or ability to obtain certification within 90 days date of hire.
3 Years experience in a high volume full service dining environment. Supervisory Leadership experience.
Ability to learn computer programs as defined by Westminster Communities of Florida.
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Problem solving abilities.
To learn more about our culture and what it is like to work at Westminster Communities of Florida, follow us on our social channels (Facebook and Instagram) at @WestminsterCareers.