Mobile Equipment Operator (Manufacturing)
Arcosa Lightweight is searching for a Mobile Equipment Operator for our Livingston, AL plant. In this role you will support a positive safety culture by directing the activities and staff within a 24/7 aggregate environment that is regulated by MSHA safety standards. As a Mobile Equipment Operator, you will operate mobile equipment such as lift trucks, cranes, track mobiles, and or yard vehicles in order to move materials and products between work stations and/or receiving and storage locations. The Mobile Equipment Operator also ensures proper identification of parts and materials.
Arcosa Lightweight is a leading producer and distributor in the Western and Southwestern U.S. of lightweight and natural aggregates, including expanded shale and clay, crushed stone, sand and gravel, asphalt rock, and other products.
What You'll Do:
• Comply with all industry safety rules, procedures and applicable government regulations
• Operate at least 2 pieces of mobile equipment (haul truck, farm tractor, water truck, rubber tire backhoe, front loader, etc.)
• Operate equipment in quarry or production
• Follow all safety rules and practices
• May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
• Perform other duties as assigned
What You'll Need:
• Prompt, regular and predictable attendance
• The ability to stand, stoop, bend, lift, walk, climb stairs, ladders and catwalks up to 60 feet as required and lift weights up
to 60 pounds.
• The ability to work in a varied outdoor environment (cold, hot, dry, dusty, rainy)
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• A minimum of 1 year of experience
• Ability to operate at least 2 pieces of mobile equipment (haul truck, farm tractor, water truck, rubber tire backhoe, front loader, etc.)