Wesley Manor, Inc.
Dietary Aide (Food Services)
The Dietary Aide performs a variety of duties including minor food assembly, tray assembly, food delivery and service, dish washing and cleaning as assigned by supervisors, assembly of trays and nourishment preparation and deliver, service of food to resident. New Starting Wage of $15/hour! We welcome YOU to Work with Excellence and Serve with Heart. EEO/DFWP "We honor those who have served."
DIETARY AIDE ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
1) Perform table service and excellent customer service based on established serving standards and guidelines
2) Perform table service in a friendly, caring, professional and timely manner
3) Serve the resident's meal according to the meal ticket
4) Perform light cleaning and stocking duties as assigned by the supervisor
5) Other functions include washing dishes, cutting deserts and preparing items for the next scheduled meal period or day
6) Maintain temperature and sanitation logs as assigned by the supervisor
DIETARY AIDE ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
Must have received at least the first dose of the COVID 19 vaccine.
To learn more about our culture and what it is like to work at Westminster Communities of Florida, follow us on our social channels (Facebook and Instagram) at @WestminsterCareers.