Repair Center Service Coordinator (Project Management)
Perform Service Coordinator duties associated with all repair sales activities and customer service activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Duties include pricing, quoting, purchase order review, order entry, resolving customer hold issues and expediting customer orders
• Provide customer communication including daily quotes, pricing and delivery issues via telephone and emails, pricing, warranty or charge repair, receiving issues requiring latitude of independent judgment and decisions.
• Act as the primary interface between assigned foreign and domestic customers and AMETEK Sales, Engineering, Finance Materials and Shipping departments.
• Communicate with outside Sales personnel to ensure awareness of and alignment with AMETEK goals and customer needs.
• Ensure work progresses as to meet the monthly customer and AMETEK shipping goal and turn time requirements.
• Utilize customer portals as required to manage purchase orders, receipt of new orders, changes to current order and provide scheduling information.
• Handle Conversion Quotes, including reviewing the conversion Bill Of Materials (BOM) and making decisions on creating appropriate pricing.
• Provide weekly status reports to customer either via a portal or spreadsheets, resolve customer issues.
• Review customer contracts and notify sales when issues or request new contracts based upon expiration of current contract
• Work with customer drawings, specifications, purchase orders, shipping instructions and other customer supplied documentation.
• Review and understanding of Military Contracts and portals, perform CAV entry contract reviews and adjustments. Understanding of WAWF and role of DCMA.
• Understanding of ITAR and required documentation.
• Must have aptitude/experience as it relates to returning of material flow and process and the associated Global Customers.
• Issue Credits or Re-bill to customer based upon request.
• Bachelor's degree in a business field is desired. AA degree required.
• Prior Customer Service experience required and Aerospace experience preferred.
• Good computer skills using Lotus Notes and Microsoft Office Suite with MS Excel skills required.
• Ability to learn our AS400/Oracle system for order tracking.
• Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills and abilities to facilitate effective teamwork with others.
• Must demonstrate well developed problem-solving skills; solid organizational skills; and the demonstrated ability to be self-directed and effectively relate to all levels of an organization.
• Proactive customer service approach.
• Must work efficiently and effectively in a fast paced environment, maintain a professional demeanor in potentially stressful situations, and take a proactive approach to problem identification and a creative approach to resolution.
• High attention to detail and accuracy.
• Motivated individual, fast learner, and capable of working independently.
• Must demonstrate a strong work ethic with the ability to work well under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines
• Strong leadership skills demonstrated through leading by example.
• Develops and encourages original, creative and successful approaches to issues; continually improves processes; takes smart risks.
• Understanding of continuous improvement processes (e.g., 5S) is desired.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class. .