Royal Credit Union
High School Marketing Intern - Regis (Marketing)
The High School Intern will help to create, coordinate and administer specific elements of events, campaigns, educational presentations at Regis throughout the school year. As a teller, the intern is responsible for processing a variety of Member transactions accurately; develop and maintain strong Member relationships through professional and courteous service; must maintain knowledge of Royal Credit Union products, services, procedures, and regulations relating to the Teller functions.
Part-time, approximately 10-12 hours per week. Candidates will work at one of the Royal Credit Union Offices after school 2-3 nights per week and 2 Saturdays per month. Scheduling will be flexible around school activities.
*** Training is 9:00am – 4:30pm Monday through Friday for 3 weeks prior to starting the normal schedule.
• Candidates must be enrolled in the Regis Youth Apprentice Program for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Must have a strong sense customer service
- Good typing and computer keyboarding skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to produce accurate and high-quality materials, data entry, and transactions
- Basic interviewing and listening skills
- Ability to exhibit composure, patience and poise when dealing with difficult situations involving Members and/or team members
- Enjoy extensive public contact and assisting people with problems and finding solutions to their needs
- Communicate and live Royal Credit Union's core purpose, values, and organizational culture daily
• Previous customer service and cash handling experience
• Knowledge and interest of marketing and social media platforms