Del Monte Hotel Management LLC
Breakfast Attendant (Food Services)
Are you ready to apply your expertise to a rewarding career with a leader in the hospitality industry? Join the DelMonte Hotel Group team! We are currently seeking experienced and driven candidates just like you to serve as a Breakfast Attendant.
You will play a key role to ensure a great guest and colleague experience. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made DelMonte Hotel Group their career home. Contact us today – we're waiting to hear from you!
As a Breakfast Attendant, you will serve food and/or beverages to customers while providing exceptional guest service.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
• Assist in the set-up and closing of the Breakfast Buffet using the provided checklists.
• Greet guests; give clear correct description of breakfast options.
• Deliver hot to order items from kitchen to tables.
• Input orders into cash register and secure accurate payment.
• Prepare coffee of the day as well as specialized coffee drinks, such as café latte or cappuccino, by brewing espresso and steaming milk.
• Clear, clean and reset tables for dining as needed.
• Observe diners to respond to any additional requests and to determine when meal has been completed.
• Properly record all sales transactions and secure accurate payment.
• Stock and replenish Breakfast Buffet.
• Complete daily inventory prep sheet.
• Familiarize and be knowledgeable of current food and beverage offerings.
• Escort guests to tables as needed
• Ensure compliance with food safety and handling policies and procedures, i.e. product rotation, dating, labeling, and cleaning.
• Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the Breakfast Buffet and surrounding areas.
• Provide information pertaining to hours and available services of the hotel to guests.
We are looking for a self-motivated Breakfast Attendant with a strong work ethic and a drive to exceed expectations. It is also important that you have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to establish rapport with guests and colleagues.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• 1 to 3 months related experience; High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Exceptional customer service skills
As a Breakfast Attendant with DelMonte Hotel Group, you will be part of a hospitality leader that prides itself on cultivating a workplace that feels like home and that brings out the best in you, each and every day. It's the kind of company where many of our associates come for a job, but stay for a career—the kind of place where your strengths will be appreciated, and where each of us can truly be ourselves.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with excellent compensation packages, which may vary somewhat depending on location.
• Competitive pay
• Comprehensive benefit packages for full-time positions
• Hotel room discounts at our locations around the globe
• Discounts on food and beverages
• Professional development and advancement opportunities