Idaho Forest Group
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic - Journeyman Millwright (Machinist) - Laclede - $33.95 - $39.95 per hour DOE (Maintenance)
• Comprehend and perform all duties in accordance with rules, regulations and JSAs
• Working knowledge of industrial equipment
• Prepare machine centers for daily use
• Perform predictive, preventative, corrective maintenance procedures
• Machinists must maintain and keep all machining equipment in a clean, safe and efficient operating condition
• Safely operate and produce precision parts using lathe and/or milling machine, band saw, and drill press
• Assemble, install and repair equipment following blueprints and schematics (hand drawn or in AutoCAD
• Pre-fab, cut and weld
• Identify and order materials for required parts and equipment
• Consistently keep a production level work pace
• Other duties as needed
Specific job duties and shifts may vary per mill and based on machinery.
• Knowledge in hydraulics and pneumatics, crane and rigging, wire and stick required
• Proficient in power drive systems, welding, bearings, and lubrication
• Proficient in welding
• Proficient in use of trade tools
• Knowledge of OSHA and State regulations
• Ability to work at varying heights
• Own tools
• Must be able to work various shifts, days, and overtime as needed
• High School Diploma or GED (or willingness to quickly obtain one as a condition of employment)
• Valid Driver's License is highly preferred
As a condition of employment, Idaho Forest Group requires employees to complete a variety of pre-employment screening processes which may include, but are not limited to: criminal background check, drug and substance test, reference check, prior work verification, driving history (MVR), education verification, aptitude/skills testing, and credit checks. The depth of screening will vary based on the position.
Starting wage: $33.95 - $39.95 per hour DOE
Move safely, quickly, and perform duties with repetitious movement. Sit and/or stand for shift, reach with hands and arms, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull, maintain balance, bend at the waist, kneel, walk varying distances, and climb stairs. Must be able to tolerate all weather elements, loud conditions, vibrations and airborne particles (sawdust).
Idaho Forest Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, genetic information, family medical history, or any other status protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process, please contact Human Resources at 208-762-6630 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c) Maintenance