HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Senior Manager, Shopper Marketing will be responsible for overseeing the planning, execution and ongoing stewardship of best-in-class shopper marketing programs for Henkel Consumer Beauty brands to grow key customer businesses
- Represent Shopper Marketing with credentialed marketing expertise both within Henkel and with key retail customers (Walmart, Target, Amazon)
- Influence cross functional teams with thought-leadership approach to marketing including brand building, consumer insights, marketing innovation, retailer specific platforms, digital, social, and best practices
- Participates in annual Omnichannel Integrated Planning with key internal stakeholders and external agency team partners to develop key customer plans to deliver against business objectives and goals
- Leads the development of breakthrough Omnichannel creative solutions with retailer media and agency partners
- Builds productive relationships with internal and external business partners by working collaboratively, demonstrating openness to and respect for others' opinions and points
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or related field, MBA preferred with 5-10+ years of CPG experience.
- Shopper Marketing experience is required, with a preference for experience in the areas of Brand Marketing, Customer Marketing, or other related functions.
- Excellent understanding of holistic Omnichannel planning fundamentals and industry knowledge
- Understanding the nuances of the various retailer media platforms – WMC/Walmart, Roundel/Target and AMG/AMC/Amazon
- Strong detail orientation: Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work well under tight timelines
- Strong business and financial acumen; Strong analytic skills, PnL responsibility
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.