Supervisor Custodial- 043 (Security)
TRDI is seeking to immediately hire a Supervisor for Camp Bullis.
The Supervisor is responsible for overall management and coordination of the contract and shall act as the alternate point of contact with the Government. The Supervisor is authorized to commit the organization's resources as necessary to perform the requirements of the contract. The Supervisor must have the skills, knowledge and experience to manage all aspects of the contract.
Monday-Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm. Weekends as needed. Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include evenings and holidays. We offer Medical/Dental/Vision/Holidays and Paid Time Off. Uniforms provided.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Assists in the management of the day to day operations effectively and efficiently to ensure the work is performed in accordance with the contract.
· Assists in ensuring organizational employees, subcontractors, and vendors comply with all contractual requirements and all government regulations.
· Acts as an alternate point of contact with the Government and shall have the authority to act or make decisions for the organization on all matters pertaining to the contract; except for amending or modifying material aspects (i.e. price, scope of work, etc.).
· Assists in managing and maintaining a contract budget and reviewing processes for efficiency.
· Assists in scheduling of personnel, reviewing and approving time cards, inventory management of supplies, equipment, and vehicles.
· Assists in setting and guiding employee expectations, reviews and counsels, and establish and implement process improvement plans, and ensures adherence of the company policies and procedures.
· Assists in the accomplishment of Employee Performance Evaluations through the payroll system within appropriate time frames.
· Assists in ensuring standard work practices are followed for safety and provides training for operating equipment and vehicles, use of supplies, and the requirements of the performance work statement.
· Assists in analyzing and maintaining the contract AbilityOne Ratio requirements through the proper work scheduling of direct disabled employee hours vs non-disabled employee hours.
· Assists in completion of Limitation & Accommodation Quarterly Reports for each AbilityOne employee.
· Assists the Project manager in serving as facilitator for the AbilityOne Program with the AbilityOne department.
· Assists in the execution of reports, inspections and logs as required by the contract.
· Assists in providing field information and specifications to prepare estimates for new work added or deleted to the contract.
· Other tasks as may be directed by the Project Manager.
· Pass and maintain any required security clearance requirement and comply with Drug Free Workplace policy.
· Maintain Operations Security (OPSEC) standard operations procedure.
· Maintain Property Control Plan for management of Government Furnished Property (GFP).
· Maintain a safety and health program that complies with EM 385-1-1 and applicable OSHA, DOD, Armed Forces Branch(s), Federal, state, and local safety, environmental and health requirements.
Maintain a site-specific Accident Prevention Plan (APP) in accordance with Appendix A, EM 385-1-1.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c) Supervisory