Prudential Ins Co of America
Project Manager, Business Delivery (Marketing)
Job Classification:Project Mgmt, Transformation & Strategy - Project Mgmt, Transformation & Strategy
For over 145 years, Prudential's diverse and talented employees have been committed to helping customers and their families grow and protect their wealth through a variety of products and services. We are known for delivering on our promises and are recognized as a trusted brand and one of the world's most admired companies.
We are seeking a highly motivated, resourceful, and skilled individual for the role of Project Manager, Business Delivery. As a member of Retirement Strategy Business Delivery, you will be part of a highly collaborative team responsible for accelerating the delivery of the Retirement Strategies portfolio of work that support growth opportunities, deliver industry leading experiences and create the next generation of solutions identified through our business strategy. To succeed, you will need to be able to thrive in a fast-paced, matrixed environment and manage multiple priorities.
• Lead prioritized projects and initiatives within the Retirement Strategies portfolio using waterfall, agile or hybrid methodologies.
• Support leaders and project team with the completion of project objectives to define project success and definition of done.
• Collaborate with diverse group of business partners and stakeholders to deliver business results.
• Create transparency and alignment on project progress through effective planning, tracking, and reporting on the performance of multiple ongoing projects.
• Manage and communicate project risks and support the removal of impediments.
• Develop and manage multiple project plans.
What you'll need to succeed:
• Minimum of 3 years' experience managing and leading small to medium size projects
• Ability to effectively partner and build relationships with business leaders and stakeholders of all levels
• Ability to manage and lead projects in a heavily matrixed environment.
• Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple priorities
• Be an excellent communicator, both verbal and written
• Embrace and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
• Ability to work independently
• Strong team player
• Comfortable voicing opinions and making recommendations
• Strong Microsoft Office skills required. MS Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Project Management certifications in waterfall and/or agile methodologies a plus
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Financial Services background a plus
Note: Prudential is required by state specific laws to include the salary range for this role when hiring a resident in applicable locations. The salary range for this role is from $86,300.00 to $128,400.00. Specific pricing for the role may vary within the above range based on many factors including geographic location, candidate experience, and skills. Roles may also be eligible for additional compensation and/or benefits. Eligibility to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program is subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance. In addition, employees are eligible for standard benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and retirement.
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, which may include an assessment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the above email is solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email email@example.com to request assistance.