October Road Inc.
Counselor - 3000 Sign On Bonus (Finance)
Responsible for facilitating all clinical services for program as outlined by facility standards and in accordance with clinical philosophy of program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Evaluates behavioral, emotional, cognitive, spiritual, and social needs of clients and family members and consults with treatment team regularly for the development of and progress towards treatment goals in accordance with clinical policy and CARF guidelines.
• Facilitates all clinical services for clients including individual and family sessions, therapeutic groups, and referral source/ outpatient provider contact.
• Responsible for maintaining clinical record for clients with appropriate documentation of clinical services and client program engagement in ECR in accordance with program policy.
• Provides documentation and support for utilization review in a timely way and participates in UR process as outlined in program policy.
• Participates in aftercare plan development and outcome data process
• Contributes to program specific curriculum development, literature review, and training in accordance with clinical philosophy.
• Maintains safe, orderly, and therapeutic physical environment for clients including crisis intervention.
• Other duties as assigned
Licensure, Education, & Experience
Southeast and Silver Line
• Master's Degree from an accredited college with a major in chemical dependency, psychology, social work, counseling
• Master's level licensure: Marriage and family therapy, social work, professional counseling
• Preferred experience in within the mental health/ trauma, eating disorder, and substance use domains.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Sound clinical judgment and excellent clinical skills
• Ability to problem solve by gathering and analyzing information
• Ability to handle a crisis situation and react appropriately
• A working knowledge of federal and state standards as well as regulating body standards.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb stairs, stand, walk, stoop, twist, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds. The employee must seldom lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet & indoors. This position will be scheduled based on operational need & will be required to provide own transportation. Incumbent may be exposed to virus, disease, and/or infection from clients in the work environment. Incumbent may be exposed to traumatic situations (i.e. psychiatric).
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· $3,000.00 USD Sign On Bonus
· Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· 401(k) with Company Match
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Employee Recognition Programs
· Referral Bonus opportunities
· And More!
Pyramid CORE Values:
We are committed and proud to live our CORE values and use them to inspire those around us. Our employees are expected to align with these values, behaviors and standards. We are held accountable for upholding these CORE Values: INTEGRITY is striving to be honest, transparent and ethical when dealing with clients, staff and the community. DEDICATION is demonstrating an unwavering commitment to always provide exceptional care and support to those we serve is needed daily. COLLABORATION is a steadfast, team-focused approach; working together to achieve excellence. PASSION is genuine, compelling and relentless desire to improve lives and support Pyramid Healthcare's mission.
Want to know more?
To learn more about Pyramid Healthcare, and how you can achieve personal and professional growth, visit us at: https://bit.ly/Pyramid-Careers.