This role is responsible for the strategy, product and marketing team that manages the ASD products life cycle.
• As a primary business stakeholder, you will manage products in several stages of development - existing portfolio, near-term launch, pending clearance as well new products; driving the market success of the product line, making strategic course corrections as needed.
• You will be involved in the marketing management and business development process, associated marketing/promotion, technique and sales training as well as product launch initiatives, all with defined revenue goals in mind.
• Develop business plans focusing on short and long-range objectives in the optimization of both market share and profitability of existing and new products.
• Conduct market research to identify/track market trends, produce competitive analysis/materials to compare like products from our competitors and product selection/definition
• Collaborate with distribution channel leaders to define product line evolution.
• Lead the development of the long-term product roadmap for commercial products.
• Define clear-data-driven business cases for new products within the line and clear business requirements for implementation by technical PM teams.
• Support effective day-to-day product lifecycle management for In-market products.
• Define KPI's, dashboards, and management reporting for the line; be the internal expert on all product line operational metrics.
• Collaborate with legal, compliance, and banking relations teams to ensure that all products are compliant; be the expert in all regulatory factors for product line success.
• Act as product thought leader/evangelist during enterprise sales efforts and at key industry events.
• Provide leadership for a team of senior product managers and work closely with the technical product management team to launch successful product enhancements.