Idaho Forest Group
Administrative Assistant (Corporate, Athol) (Project Management)
Idaho Forest Group is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our Central Fab Crew/Automation team.
Perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties include providing support to our management, assisting in daily office needs, assisting with the safety program, and managing our company's general administrative activities.
• Assist CFS and Automation Managers with daily tasks
• Handle receptionist duties within the shop
• Supporting management with all aspects of the safety program, including scheduling safety orientations, meetings, and creating all safety packets
• Coordinate and schedule interviews
• Manage CFC/Automation online store
• Coordinate, distribute, organize safety gear
• Manage and order office supplies
• Responsible for cleanliness of kitchens and supplies
• Process daily mail
• Schedule routine shredding, repairs, maintenance
• Run business errands as needed
• Assist with use of Audio/Visual equipment and teleconference equipment
• Track internal accomplishments
• Assist with travel arrangements & receipts for team
• Ensuring visitors have PPE, receive safety briefing and sign liability wavier
• Assist with organizing recognition activities (picnics, birthdays, anniversaries)
• Other duties as needed
• 2+ years administrative experience
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good organizational skills
• High School Diploma or GED (or willingness to quickly obtain one as a condition of employment)
• Valid Driver's License is required
As a condition of employment, Idaho Forest Group requires employees to complete a variety of pre-employment screening processes which may include, but are not limited to: criminal background check, drug and substance test, reference check, prior work verification, driving history (MVR), education verification, aptitude/skills testing, and credit checks. The depth of screening will vary based on the position.
Move safely, quickly, and perform duties with repetitious movement. Sit and/or stand for shift, reach with hands and arms, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull, maintain balance, bend at the waist, kneel, walk varying distances, and climb stairs. Must be able to tolerate all weather elements, loud conditions, vibrations and airborne particles (sawdust).
Idaho Forest Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, genetic information, family medical history, or any other status protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process, please contact Human Resources at 208-762-6630 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c) Administrative