Reser's Fine Foods
Maintenance 1 (Maintenance)
General Summary: Performs preventative and urgent maintenance of production machinery and equipment.
Benefits and Culture
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Full-time employee benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with discretionary match, wellness programs, paid time off, company paid holidays and a variety of voluntary benefit options.
We strive to be your Employer of Choice. As one of our five cornerstones, this means that we go all-out to create an environment that shows we are committed to investing in employee growth and creating a culture of belonging where employees want to build a lasting career.
Visit our website to learn more about our competitive benefit programs - https://www.resers.com/careers/#benefits
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Maintain a safe and clean work environment in accordance with SWI's and GMP's.
2. Support the production team as the mechanical expert.
3. Ensure production and support equipment are functioning properly
4. Perform reliability-based asset care and complete corrective work orders.
5. Troubleshoot and diagnoses equipment malfunctions/complete reactive work orders.
6. Make repairs or adjustments to equipment, structures, and facilities equipment as needed.
7. Perform basic electrical duties (replace motors, switches, PE, etc.)
8. Dismantle/assemble machines or equipment to support sanitation or production needs.
9. Perform package change over on lines as required.
10. Train production team members on mechanical process
11. Focus on continuous improvement and the elimination of waste(s).
12. Operate within a CMMS system recording work performed and work needed.
13. Maintain control of MRO inventory.
14. Perform additional duties as assigned including, but not limited to all facilities related tasks and work on special projects as required or assigned by the Facilities and Maintenance Manager.
1. Familiarity with OSHA safety standards and regulations.
2. Ability to report to work on time and complete entire shift. Timely and regular attendance is required.
3. High school diploma or equivalent.
4. 1-3 years of experience working as a multi-craft industrial technician.
5. Basic understanding of steam generation and supply systems.
6. Basic knowledge of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems maintenance.
7. Basic troubleshooting skills.
8. Good communication skills.
9. Basic computer and report writing skills.
10. Ability to lift and manipulate heavy equipment.
11. Good time-management skills
12. Will be required to work flexible hours, weekends, and holidays.
1. Processed and refrigerated foods manufacturing plant.
2. Wet or dry environment with temperatures ranging from 25f to 115f.
3. Lifting up to 50lbs repeatably.
4. Production demands may require short notice overtime and weekend scheduling.
Recipe for Success
Reser's is the leading provider of fresh refrigerated deli salads, side dishes, and prepared foods for the supermarket, club store, and food service industries. Family owned and operated, Reser's has been a proud sponsor of good times at racetracks, picnics, BBQs, music festivals, and affordable family meals since 1950. Reser's family of brands include Reser's American Classics, Main St Bistro, Stonemill Kitchens, and more. With more than 4,500 employees, Reser's operates 14 facilities in the US, Mexico, and Canada and actively supports the communities it serves.Manufacturing/Operations