Sr. Process Engineer (Architecture)
· Must follow all company policies, practices, and regulations to include Safety and Quality.
· Communicate the strategic vision.
· Lead team and provide guidance and coaching to secure the right execution of projects and actions.
· Leading a team of Engineers (5 to 10 direct reports) in several US locations. It can include also leading one or more Sr. Process Engineers. Travel regularly between these locations.
· Benchmark, strategical development, engineering training, project preparation and execution.
· Budget and time control of projects.
· Preparation of KPIs and reporting of performance results.
· Continuous improvement of the processes.
PROCESS ENGINEERING AND OPERATION TECHNOLOGY:
· Maintains and promotes expertise in accepted process methodology to assure conformity while continually improving productivity.
· Guiding and improving the different working streams at our threading locations and merging the teams together.
· Support Operations to resolve process problems and coordinate with technical groups to improve performance.
· Active participant in performance improvements.
· Work with and communicate with VAM TCC in NA.
· 5+ years' experience in threading of OCTG connections preferred.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
· Ability to read, write and speak well in English and possess strong analytical, interpersonal, and supervisory skills.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS:
· Bachelor's Degree in manufacturing or Industrial Engineering or equivalent degree or equivalent experience.
· 2+ years management experience.
· Heavy Manufacturing experience.
· Management of projects and manufacturing background.
· Experienced in the implementation of Manufacturing Process Control.
· Communication and team work to lead working team and improvements.
· Continuous improvement mindset to pursue and benchmark within organization.
· Work in an international environment, involving different cultures.
· Strong communication skills are required.
· Results orientation and ability to develop objectives and plan resources to ensure goals and objectives are met.
· Open-mindedness, adaptability, autonomy, desire to drive change.
· Analytical approach to problem solving and the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
· Desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process /product quality and reliability.
· Capable of working independently in a self-directed environment.
· Quality, cost, and performance understanding with a strong customer focus.Operation