Lead Tubular Services Technician (Casing Crew Pusher) - Offshore (Construction)
Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further.... We are probing for individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable and are ready to work in a fast paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
• About Nabors
Nabors is a leading provider of advanced technology for the energy industry. With operations in about 20 countries, Nabors has established a global network of people, technology and equipment to deploy solutions that deliver safe, efficient and responsible hydrocarbon production. By leveraging its core competencies, particularly in drilling, engineering, automation, data science and manufacturing, Nabors aims to innovate the future of energy and enable the transition to a lower carbon world.
• Nabors Drilling Solutions is an oil and gas service company and a division of Nabors Drilling Technologies USA, Inc. With offices in Alaska, North Dakota, North East, Wyoming, East/South/and West Texas, we are positioned to service both the North American and International marketplaces. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding and looking for a qualified Lead Tubular Services Technician (Casing Crew Pusher).
Direct the casing crew while on the rig location, taking responsibility that all equipment and tools are prepared and on location as they should be. Responsible for job packets and ensuring all jobs are completing in a quality and safe manner. Any incidents should be reported timely as appropriate.
• A Lead Tubular Services Technician (Casing Crew Pusher) must have a good understanding of facts, concepts, procedures, rig operation, and relationships between Casing Crews and Rig Crews.
• Should be proficient with CCC tools, maintenance, equipment and able to safely direct crew members in the rig-up, rig-down, and running procedures.
• A Lead Tubular Services Technician (Casing Crew Pusher) will work in conjunction with the Field Supervisor on all aspects of the job when applicable.
• Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally with rig and operator personnel, complete all required paperwork (including job packets), and troubleshoot equipment on location.
• Responsible for reporting any incidents, safety or quality, to management.
• Routinely prepares the rig floor area for whatever operation is to take place as well as function checks all casing handling and running tools to enable carrying out operational activities such as picking up, laying down, running, retrieving, connecting, tripping, standing back and/or disconnecting all components of the casing drill string, completion string, and when required, drill pipe.
• Responsible for completing all necessary operational and safety paperwork, including but not limited to job packets, equipment documentation, incident reports, etc.
• Assists and helps Driller carry out all operational activities around the rig floor or any other area of the rig location as designated by the Driller.
• Assists service company personnel in rigging up or down special equipment and/or tools if instructed to do so by the Driller.
• Maintains a safe working environment and reasonably clean and tidy rig floor area by picking up and storing all tools in their respective storage areas after using, discarding waste materials and washing down the rig floor and rig floor equipment as often as necessary.
• Maintain a knowledge and awareness of safe working habits and rig safety rules and regulations.
• Financial responsibilities will be communicated by manager and/or local or global Delegation of Authority, when applicable
• Compliance with all Nabors Policies, Systems, and Standards, including, but not limited to: Compliance and Legal, Finance, Human Resources, Quality and HSE, etc.
• Other duties as assigned
• QHSE Excellence is our Highest Priority.• High school diploma or equivalent