Administrative Assistant/Data Administrator (Biotech)
Akima Global Logistics (AGL) stands ready to deliver comprehensive logistics & supply chian services to ensure mission success. From the airfield to the warehouse and everywhere in between, AGL delivers comprehensive supply, transportation, and maintenance services designed to optimize and maintain operations. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), 100% of our company's profits go back to our more than 14,000 Iñupiat shareholders that have resided near and above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years. Our business helps support their way of life and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived in a challenging environment.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Behavioral Health Administrative Assistant to work as a government contractor with competitive compensation, flexibility, and mission to offer Behavioral Health Services to Service Members within the Texas Army National Guard.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Provide Behavioral Health Case Management Administrative Support for Service Members currently serving within the Texas Army National Guard
• Coordinate logistics for Behavioral Health Program, to include technical on-boarding of new employees, training schedule, supply, on-call rotation, PTO requests, and other non-clinical supports for the Behavioral Health Specialist Team
• Provide coordination of all new referral assignments for Social Workers within the Office of the Joint Surgeon's Behavioral Health Program
• Consolidate weekly report tracking Behavioral Health caseload to reflect case openings, case closures, risk-level, treatment engagement, diagnosis, and treatment engagement
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly consolidated reports (utilizing Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) documenting Behavioral Health Program trends to reflect relevant data as requested by Office of the Joint Surgeon leadership
• Provide monthly Quality Assurance of Behavioral Health Caseload to determine needs, gaps, and priorities for program's success and effectiveness
• Maintain positive, active relationships with military leaders, departments, and system access authorities to ensure effective communication and collaboration with Behavioral Health Team
• Provide Behavioral Health Administrative Support at Full Medical Readiness (FMR), Soldier Readiness Process (SRP), and Reverse Soldier Readiness Process (RSRP) events
• Maintain knowledge of and proficiency with the array of local, state, and national external behavioral health resources available to TXARNG Service Members
• Travel as needed for on-boarding of new employees, training, events, conferences, and presentations
• An Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree. Military work, education, and training experience will be considered in lieu of a college degree. Minimum of 5 years of work experience in: Statistics, Data Analysis, Medical Operations/Human Resources/Business Administration (with experience in data science, analysis, tracking, and reporting). Military experience is preferred.
• Experience and/or knowledge of health care within the military system, including external/civilian resources available to service members and their families
• Ability to display courtesy and professionalism when communicating (both verbal and written) with contracted team, military leadership, and community partners.
• Excellent skills in time management and an ability to manage and prioritize key tasks (e.g., clinical emergencies, High-Risk/High-Profile referrals, etc.) in an efficient, effective, and professional manner
• Proficient in computer skills, electronic system software (e.g., Microsoft Office, Outlook, TEAMS, Excel, Adobe) including military applications (e.g., MODS, eProfile, MedPros, etc.) and virtual technologies that support Virtual Behavioral Health.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessary. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at email@example.com or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.