Production Supervisor - 2nd Shift (Marketing)
• Onsite: This position requires an employee to be on-site on a full-time basis. (2nd Shift: 330pm-12am)
We run together. We're stronger together. You belong here.
At Meritor, we live by the Meritor Code – our shared commitment to be our best. Each one of us contributes to our culture rooted in driving innovation and championing inclusion for all. Our success has always been centered on collaboration, bringing together diverse talent and ideas to drive innovation and promote continuous learning. We empower our team members to do what's right for our customers and each other every day, championing flexible and sustainable teamwork where everyone feels valued and can make an impact.
The Production Coordinator assumes ownership for a particular product family and/or process within our operation. Included is the responsibly of leading and providing direction that produces products on time with consideration to all quality procedures, policies, and instructions. The teammate holding this position requires leading and participation in continuous improvement efforts in safety, quality, delivery, and operating costs.
• Train operators on safety expectations.
• Achieve and maintain Level 5 5S implementation. This includes the use of operator checklists and 5S audits.
• Work with team to determine root cause for missing goals. Maintain Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost targets.
• Train operators on quality expectations.
• Work with appropriate support groups to resolve quality issues.
• Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, streamline work processes, and improve customer service.
• Help develop, interpret, apply, and enforce company safety regulations and operating policies and procedures.
• Facilitate teamwork and continuous improvement within the entire plant.
• Support and adhere to all EHS policies and procedures.
• High School diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree in business, Management, or related field preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years' experience and knowledge in assembly and distribution processes required.
• At least 2 Years of manufacturing supervision experience required.
• JDE experience preferred.
• Maintains a level of composure that reflects a willingness to help calm a stressful situation.
• Shows respect, tact, interest, and sensitivity when interacting with people of all levels.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and computer literacy.
This position is eligible for Meritor's Incentive Compensation Plan, which offers payouts based on company performance, job level, and individual performance.
Meritor provides a comprehensive total rewards benefit program. Options include medical, dental, vision, Health savings account, flexible spending accounts, retirement savings plan, sickness and accident benefits, life insurance, paid vacation & holidays, employee assistance program, vehicle discounts and more.
At Meritor, all are welcome. Our focus is on creating a people-focused culture that enables each one of us to perform at our best. Celebrating the uniqueness of our individual team members helps us build diverse teams where we all can thrive. At Meritor, we run together. You belong here.