Technical Business Analyst - Firm Services (Sales)
The Technical Business Analyst is responsible for accomplishing objectives through the analysis of business functions and process requirements. The Technical Business Analyst interacts with local operations managers and their teams to develop and document business processes based on project requirements. The Technical Business Analyst is also able to communicate directly with clients to further refine processes based on client needs. The Technical Business Analyst interacts with the IT organization to translate project requirements into deliverable systems.
• Work with operational management to establish scope, deliverables and resources requirements.
• Conduct needs assessments and requirements gathering while developing business process models in order to meet project goals
• Coordinate with IT to support systems development required for program operations, including, but not limited to, development of user stories and user acceptance testing
• Support training of staff members, providing guidance for the use of project systems
• Resolve issues and solve problems throughout the project lifecycle
• Efficiently and effectively integrating systems, programs and applications with business operations and services
• Communicate project's progress, problems, resolutions, and other business concerns to appropriate stakeholders in a clear, accurate, and timely manner
• Develop tools and best practices for project execution
• Possess excellent communication and written skills
• Ability to think outside of the box and perform root cause analysis
• Ability to learn quickly and lead in adapting to new technologies
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects
• Self-starter but ability to work well in team environment
• Other tasks that may be required to complete project requirements
• Position may require travel
No formal supervisory oversight. May be expected to guide or mentor other team members as
business needs indicate.
Primarily remote-based or office environment, with occasional work at client site
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Anticipated 20% based on business needs
Required Education and Experience:
• Five (5) to seven (7) years' experience as a Business Analyst or Project Manager, demonstrating a progression in complexity, scope, and number of projects managed
• Proficiency in use of business analysis and project management tools required
• Passion for solving customer challenges with a positive attitude
Preferred Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in technology, project management, accounting, and/or business discipline
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred
• Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or equivalent certification is a plus
• Experience with M-Files, Hyland OnBase or another ECM solution is a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft SQL, Power BI, and SSRS is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c) Associate