Reser's Fine Foods
Packager (1st and 2nd Shift) (Manufacturing)
General Summary: Packages finished food products at the end of the manufacturing process.
Benefits and Culture
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with discretionary match, wellness programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!
We strive to be your Employer of Choice. As one of our five cornerstones, this means that we go all-out to create an environment where people choose a lasting career because Reser's care about their personal development & safety, and delivers a rewarding work experience.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
1. Checks for correct packaging boxes and containers.
2. Ensures product date and weight are within established guidelines.
3. Seals filled product packages and boxes.
4. Examines containers, materials, and products to ensure packaging meet company specifications.
5. Removes defective products or packages from the production line.
6. Assembles product containers on an assembly line.
7. Maintains a clean and organized work area.
8. Follows company safety guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practices.
9. Regular attendance and punctuality are required due to working with people, items and equipment that are at the facility.
1. Production or assembly experience is preferred.
2. English/Spanish bilingual a plus.
1. Refrigerated food manufacturing plant.
2. The environment will be wet and cold with temperatures ranging from 25°F to 110°F.
3. Repetitive hand, wrist, and finger activities.
4. Repetitive lifting, kneeling, and bending with items in excess of 20 lbs. is required.
5. Requires walking and standing for long periods of time.
6. Production demands may require overtime and/or evening or weekend scheduling.
Recipe for Success
Reser's is the leading provider of fresh refrigerated deli salads, side dishes, and prepared foods for the supermarket, club store, and food service industries. Family owned and operated, Reser's has been a proud sponsor of good times at racetracks, picnics, BBQs, music festivals, and affordable family meals since 1950. Reser's family of brands include Reser's American Classics, Main St Bistro, Stonemill Kitchens, and more. With more than 4,500 employees, Reser's operates 14 facilities in the US, Mexico, and Canada and actively supports the communities it serves.Manufacturing/Operations