Express Messenger Systems, Inc
AM Package Handler Hiring Event!! 7/27 @ 7am- 10am - Santa Ana- $15.50 (Transportation)
We are hiring Warehouse Workers / Package Handlers for our Santa Ana/Orange facility located off of Carnegie Ave.
Hiring Event- 7/27/21
Hiring Event Time: 7am-10am
Address: 1951 Carnegie Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705
Shift: Tuesday-Saturday 4:00am–9:00am
Sign on bonus is $150 after 45 days of employment and an additional $150 after 90 days
How to get hire as a Warehouse Worker / Package Handler?
1. Apply online and a recruiter will call you for a 10-minute phone screen
2. Attend on-site tour of facility (if qualified)
3. Possibly receive a same day offer!
What you need to qualify as a Warehouse Worker / Package Handler
• Ability to work Tuesday-Saturday 4:00am–9:00am
• Flexibility to show up an hour earlier or stay an hour later depending on volume
• Ability to read and speak English
• Prior warehouse work or package handling experience preferred but NOT required
• Ability to lift, push, pull and move items averaging 25lbs. some packages are up to 50-75lbs (buddy system)
• Ability to provide the required IDs to complete an I9 form: List of acceptable I9 IDs
• Be 18 years or older
As a Warehouse Worker / Package Handler, OnTrac counts on you to:
• Be safe, safety is our first core value!
• Unload trucks and sorting packages by their delivery ZIP Code.
• Inspect packages to make sure they are safe for truck transportation.
• Be a team player—everyone works together to get the job done!
• Regularly lift, push, pull and move items averaging 50 pounds and occasionally up to 75 pounds.
How you will be rewarded as a Warehouse Worker / Package Handler
• Get paid WEEKLY, starting pay is $15.50
• $.50 pay increases every 6 months for the first two years
• Paid sick time and opportunity to contribute to a 401K.
• A fun and energetic work environment
• Career Path, many of our employees are promoted into lead or other operational roles!
Please help us reach communities with the goods they need during the COVID-19 outbreak. You are needed now more than ever!
Candidates must have the ability to read and understand English and apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form. The physical activity associated with this position is considered high. The employee will regularly lift, push, pull and/or move items averaging 50 pounds and occasionally up to 75. Candidates must be at least 18 years old, possess valid identification, and be able to pass a TSA screening. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of both.
This is a safety sensitive position.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)See job description