Winter Park Towers
Deli Server/Cashier at Crossroads Market (Food Services)
Westminster Winter Park, a beautiful lakeside Active Living Community in Winter Park has an open position for a Server/Cashier at our Crossroads Market. We are offering a sign on bonus. We are a church related not-for-profit community service organization dedicated and committed to providing services for older adults.
We are an "EOE" and "Honor those who have served."
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with
1. Performs limited hot food preparation under the direct supervision of the cook in accordance standardized recipes.
2. Performs cold food preparation under the guidance of the cook in accordance standardized recipes. Includes salads, sandwiches and deserts.
3. Distributes prepared food to all areas of service accurately and consistent in preparation and presentation. Restocks items as needed throughout the shift.
4. Cleans and maintains station by practicing good safety, sanitation and organization skills.
5. Assist with the cleaning, sanitation and organization of the kitchen and equipment.
6. Uses POS system to record transactions.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Florida ServSafe certification required or ability to obtain certification within 90 days of date of hire.
Full understanding of basic food preparation methods and cooking techniques in quantity food production.
A minimum of 12 months experience in a full service culinary setting.
Ability to read, write and speak the English language and understand and follow written and oral directions.
Ability to perform basic math skills.
Basic knife handling skills.
Ability to fill in for cook as needed on a temporary basis
See job description