Stewart & Stevenson Manufacturing Techno
Warehouse Support (Administrative)
Responsible for moving, handling, allocating and transferring material, equipment, parts, supplies and
finished products within the facility under general supervision.
• Transfer, manually or equipment assisted, material, equipment, parts, supplies, kits and assemblies
within the warehouse area.
• Perform standard to moderately complex tasks to provide necessary materials to the manufacturing
area and outside customers in a timely and accessible manner.
• Verify and maintain, either manual or computer based, stock records, logs, shortage reports and
other documentation as required.
• Locate shortages and transfers parts within the facility to ensure inventory accuracy.
• Operate material handling equipment such as forklifts, pallet handlers, skids, cranes and hand trucks
to move materials from one location to another.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
• Participate in cycle counting of inventory and physical inventory as required. May conduct material
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) and two to four years related experience
• Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
• Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) preferred.
Certificates & Licenses
Prior material handling experience required. Valid Driver's License required. Prior experience operating
a fork lift required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)See job description