Marketing Assistant (Real Estate)
Under the supervision of the Director of Sales, handles assigned administrative
duties that support the sales department. Provides support to marketing & sales operations by compiling,
formatting, and reporting information and materials.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster
Services and its communities.
1. Supports sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slide shows,
demonstration and community brochures.
2. Prepares mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and
3. Maintains marketing library by checking and replenishing inventory; includes office supplies for
4. Maintain a marketing calendar of events and appointments for the community. Will manage the
RSVP for sales & marketing events at the community.
5. In the absence of the Director of Sales or Sales Counselor, may give community tours,
commence a sales contract or collect deposit checks.
6. Prepare, complete and audit all documentation required during the sales process for the Director
of Sales and Sales Counselor.
7. Communication and coordination of internal and external moves with perspective residents,
family members, community dept heads and moving companies.
8. Responsible for maintaining, updating and distributing weekly, monthly and quarterly marketing
9. Attend specific community meetings for keeping informed and exchanging information
regarding the wellbeing of residents and the community.
The above job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the assignments and responsibilities
assigned to any employees; nor are such assignments restricted to those precisely listed in the description. This
job description may change from time to time as the needs of the organization change.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six to twelve months
related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
Proficiency in word-processing skills; great communication skills, both verbal & written.
Proficiency with older adults preferred.
Sales/marketing clerical experience preferred.