Valassis Direct Mail, Inc
Production Technician 1 Feeder - 2nd shift (Marketing)
Standard work hours are Monday-Thursday 7:30pm-6am (additional days/hours may be required based on business needs).
You belong at Vericast if you are looking for:
• a 4-day standard full-time work schedule with availability of overtime,
• paid time off (accrual begins immediately) plus 9 paid annual holidays,
• affordable medical, dental, and vision plans for you and your family,
• paid family leave, including paternity/maternity, adoption & family care,
• a comfortable temperature-controlled, and safe work environment that is on the bus line & has free parking,
• reward and recognition programs; paid training, mentoring, and career development, &
• a collaborative, respectful, and supportive team environment.ABOUT YOU
\nYou belong at Vericast if you:
\n• can load, unload, and maintain materials to machine units,
\n• are committed to quality, safety, and production goals,
\n• are team-oriented with positive energy,
\n• can lift 30+ lbs. and remain standing for long periods of time,
\n• have your GED/HS diploma.
We are looking for individuals with experience in manufacturing but are willing to train the right applicant.Hourly Pay Rate: $16.25 ($15.00 + $1.25 shift differential)
The ultimate compensation offered for the position will depend upon several factors such as skill level, cost of living, experience, and responsibilities.
Vericast offers a generous total rewards benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K and generous PTO allowance. A wide variety of additional benefits like life insurance, employee assistance and pet insurance are also available, not to mention smart and friendly coworkers!
At Vericast, we don't just accept differences - we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community.As an Equal Opportunity employer, Vericast considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classifications protected by law. Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org .