Pyramid Healthcare Inc.
Adolescent PHP Counselor Lead (Finance)
• Provide supervision and instruction as necessary in Onward Behavioral Health protocols, assessment methods, and customer service and client de-escalation strategies.
• Work in collaboration with Admissions, Billing and other OBH departments to ensure proper delivery of services.
• Assess clinical competency and professional capabilities of clinicians, both licensed and unlicensed, to monitor and safeguard services for clients as directed; provide performance evaluations as needed.
• Facilitates group and individual clinical supervision as required by OBH policy standards.
• Communicates any concerns about quality of clinicians' work to Program Supervisor in a timely manner.
• Identifies training needs and makes recommendations to the Program Supervisor.
• Scheduled for 40 hours per week as needed by the program.
• Act as a liaison between onsite clinical staff and Program Supervisors.
• Helps clinicians identify professional development goals for the year, and collaboratively monitors progress toward those goals.
• Regularly reviews clinical documentation including but not limited to treatment notes, treatment plans and level of care assessments and provides feedback to clinicians and Program Supervisor as needed.
• Complete chart audits for documentation compliance as directed by the Program Supervisor.
• Maintain confidentiality regarding privileged administrative and client information in a professional manner.
• Develop a weekly programming schedule based off of census and group milieu
• Coordinates ancillary services (Yoga/Art Therapy), and is responsible for daily food order.
• Responsible for facilitating Partial, family, or individual sessions and assessments as determined by and according to program standards.
• Prepares materials for facilitating sessions and or groups.
• Maintains client files according to program standards having appropriate documents with in the allowable time frames.
• Initiates and develops treatment planning goals through contact with clients, family, colleagues and other staff.
• Evaluates behavioral and emotional needs of clients and family members.
• Communicates with referral sources and company representatives.
• Conducts weekly team treatment meetings.
• Conducts insurance reviews including documentation.
• Attends trainings, staff meetings and supervision as needed and according to program standards.
• Maintains safe, orderly and therapeutic physical environment for clients including crisis intervention.
• Maintains ethical boundaries with clients.
• Other duties as deemed necessary.
• Understanding mental health and complex conditions
• Application to practice
• Treatment planning and continuing assessment
• Family, supports and referrals
• Individual Counseling
• Group Counseling
• Professional readiness and Ethical Responsibility
• Population Specific Competency
We are committed and proud to live our CORE values and use them to inspire those around us. Our employees are expected to align with these values, behaviors and standards. We are held accountable for upholding these CORE Values: INTEGRITY is striving to be honest, transparent and ethical when dealing with clients, staff and the community. DEDICATION is demonstrating an unwavering commitment to always provide exceptional care and support to those we serve is needed daily. COLLABORATION is a steadfast, team-focused approach; working together to achieve excellence. PASSION is genuine, compelling and relentless desire to improve lives and support Pyramid Healthcare's mission.
Want to know more?
To learn more about Pyramid Healthcare, and how you can achieve personal and professional growth, visit us at: https://bit.ly/Pyramid-Careers.