Maintenance Planning Supervisor (Finance)
As the Maintenance Planning Supervisor, MSG/Contract Services you will manage the Machine Maintenance planning and scheduling process, the Stores Operations process, the Laundry Services Team. You will champion the Maintenance Reliability program for the Machine Maintenance team. Impact patient outcomes. Come for a job, stay for a career.
Surgical Innovations advances minimally invasive surgery to improve outcomes for patients and providers around the globe. From concept to commercialization, we bring meaningful innovation to our robust and growing portfolio of surgical devices and technologies. Through wise investments, thoughtful planning, and world-class partnerships, we help patients get the care they need - from diagnosis to treatment - when they need it.
A Day in the Life
As the Maintenance Planning Supervisor, you will manage expense budgets associated to Site Machine Maintenance and spend up to $3,000,000 for contractor services and spare parts annually.
• Lead planning and scheduling Machine Maintenance work order with our manufacturing partner
• Develop, deploy and continued improvement of the Maintenance Excellence program for the Machine Maintenance team
• Supervise personnel, with special emphasis on attendance, time management, and performance.
• Evaluate performance of personnel with emphasis on further development.
• Provide world class support services for the Boulder Machine Maintenance through the following focused efforts: Tuning of existing central stores, parts procurement, planning, to be more self-sustaining. Lead the Machine Maintenance organization in the Lean Process. Move towards self-sustaining operations with robust business processes; Develop Technical training capability of the team as we move towards Maintenance Excellence.
• Provide the structure and organization to plan 95% of all Machine Maintenance work. Supply 100% of all parts for the Machine Maintenance Department.
• Monitor inventory and verify equipment critical spare requirements to ensure that needed parts are on hand to avoid excessive equipment downtime.
• Ensure availability of manuals, schematics, software, and other documentation for all assigned equipment
• Establish robust processes which handle all the requirements for the department, working towards self-sustaining operations.
• Provide oversight of preventative maintenance task correctness for all major pieces of equipment and manage predictive maintenance direction.
• Provide consistency between departments establishing accurate inventory and control of parts in storage, as well expedient processing of orders.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
The Maintenance Supervisor will be required to maintain a close working relationship with all Manufacturing and Engineering to support site wide objectives. The Maintenance Supervisor also maintains a strong working partnership with Facilities Maintenance to assure continuity of Maintenance Excellent for the operation.
Standard office setting, clean room, building mechanical systems, various clinical settings, surgical lab, model shop, supplier visits. Work also may involve physical exertion in the transporting of various materials or equipment, lifting, and moving. Work also may involve climbing duties and exposure to noise, dirt, odors, or similarly unpleasant surroundings. Work may be performed in confined or restricted position or with exposure to temperature/weather extremes.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)