Production Worker - Wash Aisle Operator - Full Time/Part Time (Manufacturing)
We are Alsco Uniforms. We've been working hard for our customers since 1889 when we invented the uniform and linen rental industry. Alsco Uniforms has grown into a worldwide leader serving over 350,000 customers in 13 countries. It's our job every day to make every aspect of the customer experience better. Whatever our customers need, Alsco Uniforms finds the answers that work for them.
Our employees are the heart and soul of Alsco Uniforms. As a result, we have a long history of strong financial performance, continuous improvement, and customer service. We're seeking driven professionals with ambition to grow within our company. We'd love to talk to you about how you can fit into our team of diverse individuals and how your hard work will be rewarded with competitive pay and benefits and ongoing career development.
Join our team and build your career with Alsco Uniforms!
The Washwheel/Tumbler Operator processes soiled textiles through the washing/drying stages. This is accomplished by loading and unloading textiles into equipment, monitoring processes, and transporting textiles to the next phase of production. Performs other tasks as required.
Our full-time employees enjoy:
401K Plan with Company Match
Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA/HSA
Life Insurance, Disability Insurance
Vacation, Sick Time, Holidays
Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Learning & Development Opportunities
Inclusive and Diverse Team Environment
- Load, unload and operate washers, tumblers, extractors, lifts, hoists and/or other equipment.
- Maintain an efficient flow of textiles and supplies in these processes and monitor quality.
- Report malfunctions or problems promptly.
- Correctly input data into washing/drying systems.
- Transport textiles to and from the work area.
- Continuously meet efficiency and safety standards for the position.
- Follow instructions as directed by supervision.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Work in other production positions as needed.
- Recognize colors and sizes, count and different types of product.
- Perform appropriate basic math computations of adding, subtracting and counting.
- meet physical demands of the job.
- Comprehend and follow direction.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands are considered as heavy work and consist of kneeling, bending, reaching, standing, walking, reaching overhead, pushing, pulling, grasping, hearing, seeing, lifting up to 90 lbs. and stooping.
- Physical Requirements consist of being able to continuously meet the physical
demands for the entire shift.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Production areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, which includes variations in temperature, odors, humidity, lint and dust.Soiled textiles come from a variety of customers such as restaurants, hotels, medical facilities and shops.
Eligible candidates must be vaccinated against COVID.
For a general description of benefits that are being offered for this position, please visit .
Alsco is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c) Production