Westminster Bradenton Towers
PM Cook (Food Services)
Location: Westminster Point Pleasant Bradenton
Join the 5 star team at Westminster Point Pleasant, a beautiful waterfront life plan retirement community located near downtown Bradenton. Currently seeking dedicated individual for our full time PM Cook position (12p-8:30p). EOE, DFWP "We honor those who served".
Why work for us?
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Comprehensive Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 403b
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Work Alongside Industry Experts That Take Pride in Their Work
- Supportive Management Team That Put Employees First
- Warm and Friendly Work Environment
- Beautiful, Well-Maintained Facility Conveniently Located Near Downtown Bradenton
- Flexible Schedule
- Plenty of Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
Prepares quality food using quality ingredients for residents, guests and employees.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent. Florida SafeStaff certification required or ability to obtain certification within 90 days of date of hire. Ability to read, write and speak the English language and understand and follow written and oral directions. Ability to perform basic math skills.
Experience: 3 or more year's culinary experience in a high volume full service dining environment.
Full understanding of basic food preparation methods and cooking techniques in quantity food production. Proficiency with computer programs including Microsoft Office and data type programs.
To learn more about our culture and what it is like to work at Westminster Communities of Florida, follow us on our social channels (Facebook and Instagram) at @WestminsterCareers.