Social Media and Marketing Coordinator (Marketing)
Social Media and Marketing Coordinator
The ideal candidate for this position will have a personal passion for the inner workings of digital marketing, a creative approach to copy-writing and a positive attitude.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
You'll put your creative and social media skills to use doing a variety of tasks, including those listed below!
- Contribute to creation of practical copy related to business travel specific topics
- Develop and nurture campaigns to grow brand awareness and internal thought leadership
- Assist with content creation for blogs and social media posts.
- Drafting and scheduling posts using social media platforms
- Drafting copy for internal and external newsletters
- Collating and analyzing media coverage
- Aid in organizing promotional events
- Assist in graphic designer as needed in production of print materials, digital promotions, white papers and brochures
- Assist with designs and graphics, such as combinations of photographs, charts, data and text, for marketing materials and web content.
- Visualize and execute conceptual ideas within budgetary constraints and guidelines.
- Interpret and transform concepts and ideas, sometimes developed by others, into descriptive visual materials in varying formats.
- Provide office support and shadow office functions and workflow as required.
- Focus on maintaining a uniform style across a design campaign
- Layout projects with assistance of illustrators, photographers and writers
Discovery / Research
- Assist with new business efforts, brainstorms and research
- Perform research pertinent to a project for main designer and copy writer
- Assist management with other marketing and administrative related projects
- Monitor campaigns and Identify the variables that can be optimized and execute optimization.
- Provide administrative support to programs and internal teams
- Assist in maintaining web content and executing social media strategies
- Track projects and media exposure
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
Here are some of the most important skills and qualities that we seek in the perfect candidate for this role!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication or related field
- Attention to detail and time management
- Reliable, responsible and personable
- Effective B2B communications skills via blogs and social media
- Ability to grasp content quickly with limited guidanceTechnical Skills
- Video creation and editing
- Fluent in Adobe suite, including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- WordPress website edit and page management a plus
- Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ability to quickly learn and embrace new technologies
In this role, you will contribute from Day One, and your voice will be heard as our marketing team shapes our brand, messaging and presence.
Learn more about our business and culture by visiting www.travelinc.com