Glade Run Lutheran Services
Program Supervisor - Outpatient/School Based (Personal Services)
*Work for a company that cares and receive a bonus! The Program Supervisor of Outpatient and School Based Programs may be eligible for up to a $500 (Non-Licensed) - $1000 (Licensed) new hire incentive bonus if hired and meet all qualifications.
What We Offer:
(Must meet eligibility requirements- see policies/plan documents for complete requirements and eligibility)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS A DEMONSTRATED KNOWLEDGE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
POSITION SPECIFIC CORE COMPETENCIES:
1. Ensure consistency and fidelity with agency values and preferred clinical approaches
2. Support Therapists to ensure strong family relations are developed and maintained
3. Monitor the provision of services within areas of responsibility
4. Support the Program Manager or Assistant Director of Outpatient to ensure that programming needs are met
5. Fiscal oversight and monitoring costs of assigned program area.