Epiq eDiscovery Solutions, Inc.
Project Manager (Legal)
It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
The Project Manager of Client Services serves as a leader in successfully managing assigned client relationships through effective project management coordination and execution. Successful candidates must have the team leadership and professional background in the electronic discovery industry to successfully manage multiple projects and client relationships in a fast-paced environment.
A Project Manager should take point / be involved in the following areas and specific tasks:
• Consistently deliver proactive communication with clients. When client issues arise, address or expeditiously escalate to the Client Services Manager or Sr. Project Manager
• Develop relationships with clients that allows for ease in communications and problem solving
• Initiate and/or lead kickoff calls or high-level design calls with client in addition to preparing monthly forecasting and client cost estimates where appropriate
• Troubleshoot issues and recommend solutions, effectively implement and document for internal and external stakeholders
• Prioritize work in the operational queue, escalating to leads as needed, etc
• Take point on research efforts for client issues and provide continued communication to client and internal stakeholders
• Strive to achieve project and revenue utilization targets as set per region
• Drive overall client satisfaction through effective coordination and communication of client deliverables
• Ensure client and project requirements are being met with the highest quality and accuracy through verifying and communicating routinely with both the client and internal partners
• Ensure that an accurate and up to date record is maintained with regard to the status of all projects being worked on
• Demonstrate leadership to both the client and internal partners, delivering project objectives professionally and with high quality
• Provide training and mentoring to new hires and current employees
• Instill confidence with the client and serves as a primary public face of Epiq's high-quality service delivery offering
• Handle review platform (DMX or Relativity) specific items including but not limited to: o User requests, database management (archiving/deletion), creation of layouts/views/fields/choices/highlighting/transform sets, creation and execution of STR's, creation and workflow consultation on redaction sets, creation and management of batch sets, reporting, and creation and execution of production conflict searches
• Provide matter specific support on items such as privilege log generation, media tracking, search term formatting and consultation, consultation on processing, production and review workflow, and creation of standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• Create playbooks for all clients to standardize service delivery and drive repeat business
Internal Partnership & Initiatives:
• Participate in process improvement initiatives across organization; work with teammates to standardize and improve the customer experience
• Delegate to team members through continuous training of project related tasks, such as processing and review workflow, productions, etc
• Participate in personal professional development across the department
• Embody company values to team members and cross-departmentally
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
It is Epiq's policy to comply with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws by making all employment decisions without unlawful regard or consideration of any individual's race, religion, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, transgender status, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran or family status or any other basis protected by applicable national, federal, state, provincial or local law. Epiq's policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on any of these impermissible bases, as well as any bases or grounds protected by applicable law in each jurisdiction. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.