Vineyard Equipment Mechanic II - Sonoma Vineyards (Agriculture)
Under the general direction, this position is responsible for ensuring proper operation of equipment, which supports vineyard operations through preventative maintenance, emergency repairs, coordination of outside repairs and supporting vineyard sustainability programs.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Will be exposed to temperature fluctuations, insects, reptiles, equipment noise, dust and at times chemicals and fertilizers.
- Must be able to work weekends, and overtime as required.
- Ability to work continuously in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Ability to stand and walk over rough terrain in a predominantly outdoor environment.
- Requires frequent and repetitive bending.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds; occasionally 100 pounds with assistance.
Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Lifting may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job TypeFull time
Job AreaOperations and Production
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).