Prudential Ins Co of America
Talent Acquisition Specialist / Program Manager (Early Talent ) (Project Management)
Job Classification:Corporate - Human Resources
Prudential's Talent Acquisition organization recruits the top talent needed to fulfill our purpose of making lives better by solving the financial challenges of our changing world. The group is comprised of early talent, experienced, and executive teams with a keen focus on attracting, engaging, and acquiring diverse, top talent for the future of work. We look for Talent Acquisition experts who love what they do and are passionate about staying current with industry innovations.
About the position
Are you a forward-thinking, results-driven, collaborative, and consultative partner? Do you have a passion for connecting top, diverse talent with opportunities and strategizing the best way to do so in the ever-changing recruiting marketplace?
Prudential's Talent Acquisition team is looking for an Early Talent Acquisition Specialist / Program Manager who will be a part of a dynamic team for our Summer Internship Experience and other early talent programs
As the ideal candidate you have experience forming relationships, influencing stakeholders, building early talent strategies, and executing flawlessly.
In this role you will:
• Influence and align business stakeholders to adapt enterprise strategies and create efficiencies within aligned business groups; use superior judgement and relationship management & communication skills to reach enterprise early talent acquisition goals
• Develop insights from data analysis and distill findings into impactful, executive ready presentations with intention of driving early talent strategy and establishing credibility with all levels of the organization
• Identify & build relationships with new and existing student organizations and partner organizations in coordination with the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion recruiting team
• Curate an elevated summer internship experience in partnership with our lead Program Manager; continuously enhance and evaluate our approach and offerings to optimize our early talent programs
• Play a significant role in reimagining and transforming the talent process to be streamlined, and solutions oriented as we break through traditional approaches in favor of innovative, agile approaches.
• Balance multiple, time-sensitive projects while maintaining a longer term, strategic focus
• Think multiple steps ahead; prepare for potential problems and escalate issues when appropriate; and juggle competing deadlines effectively
• Drive the firm's talent inclusion and diversity strategies by being a leading voice and advisor to the business to achieve greater diverse representation through data, accountability, culture and brand
• Actively participate in external/internal networks and research to stay on top of emerging industry talent and diversity methodologies
• Develop proficient to advanced skills with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• Prior program and project management skill and experience
• Relationship management experience; stakeholder management and influencing skills
• Proficient skills with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• Prior talent acquisition experience: early talent recruitment is preferred
• Understanding of university landscape and diversity recruiting
• Familiar with asset management or investment businesses and ability to translate business priorities into recruitment strategies
Location: Newark, NJ hybrid
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, which may include an assessment, please email email@example.com.
Please note that the above email is solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance.