Dun & Bradstreet
Customer Service Advisor (R-14956, R-14991) (Information Technology)
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
An individual contributor role dedicated to the effective resolution of tactical customer inquiries and the continuous improvement of team operational performance and customer satisfaction.
Essential Key Responsibilities/Job Summary
Education/Experience and Competencies
Benefits We Offer
• Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
• Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
• Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
• Education assistance and extensive training resources.
• Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
• Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
• Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
• Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
• Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d .
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html . Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here .