United Natural Foods Inc
QA Analyst II - Remote (Information Technology)
Who We Are
We're pioneers who every day deliver new choices that shape the foodscape. We discover what's next. Bold ideas and new possibilities that drive the industry. Better food. Better future. Our teams are a highly innovative group of talented professionals; laser-focused on making a difference and having fun while we do it.
At UNFI, we're inspired by the unexpected. We look at things like our unmatched distribution network and full-store assortment through a new lens. From gourmet and ethnic to fresh, prepared foods to specialty cheese - we cover everything in the store and your kitchen. Energizing tomorrow, guiding a healthier road ahead.
We believe that:
A Bit About You…
The Quality Analyst II is responsible for establishing and maintaining quality assurance standards and measures in accordance with UNFI. A QA II defines and scripts testing needs, uses complex manual testing methods to drive quality at the enterprise level, gathers and analyzes test data, and understands agile and waterfall testing concepts. A successful QA II pushes to learn and implement new testing technologies to deliver the peak quality against highly complex business solutions. A QA II will provide guidance, training, leadership and coaching to the junior members of the team.
· Performs tests on new and existing applications, products and/or enhancements to existing applications though out their development
· Develops and maintains quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout their development/product lifecycles.
· Conducts internal audits to measure and assure adherence to established QA standards for software development, application integration, and information system performance, and corresponding documentation.
· Verifies and revises quality assurance standards as needed.
· Communicates test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
· Assists in the development of change control processes, practices, and guidelines for new and existing technologies.
· Participates in developing, distributing, and coordinating in-depth end-user reviews for modified and new systems or applications.
· Cultivates and disseminates knowledge of quality assurance best practices.
· Prepares and implements the creation and revision of department standard operating procedures.
· Establishes, communicates, and maintains documentation standards, and provide training where required.
· Provides guidance, training, leadership and coaching to the junior members of the team.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Education/ Certifications/or Equivalent combination of education training and experience:
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities:
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/ DEMANDS:
· Some travel may be required
· Most work is performed in a temperature-controlled office environment
· Incumbent may sit for long periods of time at desk or computer terminal
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
· Incumbent may use calculators, keyboards, telephone and other office equipment in the course of normal workday
· Stooping, bending, twisting and reaching may be required in completion of job duties
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work performed by the employees assigned to this job. All employees must comply with Company policy and applicable laws. The responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified may vary within each department and/or location.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.