US Silica Company
Heavy Mobile Equipment Operator (Maintenance)
U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. is a global performance materials company and last-mile logistics provider and is a member of the Russell 2000 Index. The Company is a leading producer of commercial silica used in a wide range of industrial applications and in the oil and gas industry. Over its 120-year history, U.S. Silica has developed core competencies in mining, processing, logistics and materials science that enable it to produce and cost-effectively deliver over 400 diversified product types to customers across its multiple end markets. U.S. Silica's wholly owned subsidiaries include EP Minerals and SandBox Logistics™. EP Minerals is an industry leader in the production of products derived from diatomaceous earth, perlite, engineered clays, and non-activated clays. SandBox Logistics™ is a state-of-the-art leader in proppant storage, handling and well-site delivery, dedicated to making proppant logistics cleaner, safer and more efficient. The Company currently operates 23 mines and production facilities. The Company is headquartered in Katy, Texas and has offices in Reno, Nevada, and Chicago, Illinois.
This position is located in Lamesa, TX.
Essential Job Functions:
• Safe operation of Loader/backhoe/forklift
• Handling and/or moving material
• Knowledge of the excavator/backhoe loading requirements; load charts; critical picks
• Effectively communicate to all site personnel
• Maintain daily logs of equipment usage, maintenance, etc.
• Daily maintenance of equipment
• Identify, report and correct hazards
• Perform tasks maintaining all health, safety and environmental rules and ensure all work is done in a manner which enhances the safety of the work environment
• Other duties as assigned.
• May perform maintenance tasks as required by management.