SupplyOne Oklahoma City, Inc.
Sales Representative (Finance)
Mission of the Role (What you will be doing)
The mission of the role of the Sales Representative is to achieve/exceed their sales plan. Revenue production will come from new business development, growth within the existing customer base, and by executing against the SupplyOne Sales Playbook to provide complete value-added packaging and manufacturing solutions that reduce customers total cost of packaging. This will result in top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition and retention, profitability, and expansion of SupplyOnes footprint in the customer segments we serve. The Sales Representative will sell the SupplyOne way, pairing SupplyOnes proven programs and full breadth of core product categories and service capabilities to meet and exceed sales growth targets to set the standard for sales excellence.
Key Duties & Accountabilities Essential Functions
- Call on target, current and prospective customers consistent with our ideal customer profile to generate sales, improve market share, and increase revenue and GP$ for SupplyOne
- Lead with programs to achieve program (PMP and Managed Services) goals
- Achieve a balanced product category mix that includes Corrugated, Foam, Labels, Thermoforming, Packaging Materials, Direct Contact Packaging Films, Equipment, Jan-San, Chemicals, Retail and Misc. Items.
- Sell accounts on the basis of service and problem-solving by offering solutions to improve customer methods and procedures
- Implement price increases promptly to achieve gross profit goals by making every effort to sell products and value-added services at an optimal profitability point.
- Maintain a sales pipeline sufficient to support sales goals
- Develop and maintain strategic account plans for top customers and prospects
- Keeps management informed by providing timely reports, work plans and territory analyses as appropriate
- Assist credit department in collection of past due invoices, monitor slow moving inventory
- Stay up to date on product knowledge
- Utilize SupplyOnes experts whenever possible.
- Maintain cooperative relationships with internal customers
Organizational Core Values (Behaviors and values that are essential to be successful in our environment)
Customer service begins inside - We serve our colleagues with excellence so we can serve our customers with excellence. Get it right the first time - We are reliable, thorough, practice active listening and pay attention to detail to ensure the best results. Philosophy of velocity - Our responsiveness and speed to market give us the competitive edge. Personalized Service - We go beyond what the customer expects, understand what they are going through, and anticipate their needs to make their interaction with us the best experience of their day. Act like an owner - We are empowered to protect, cultivate and grow our business responsibly. We cant stop learning - We know our stuff, embrace change and relish feedback.
Educational/Training Requirements/Experience (What your background should look like)
BA/BS degree Experience in a sales role preferred Experience in distribution and or manufacturing preferred
Minimum Skills, Knowledge & Ability Requirements
Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport quickly with customers and suppliers Understanding of sales process and dynamics Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize tasks