Reser's Fine Foods
Production Scheduler (Architecture)
General Summary: Provides a master daily schedule and forecasts scheduling for the manufacturing plant.
Benefits and Culture
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with discretionary match, wellness programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!
We strive to be your Employer of Choice. As one of our five cornerstones, this means that we go all-out to create an environment where people choose a lasting career because Reser's care about their personal development & safety, and delivers a rewarding work experience.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
1. Plans and establishes daily production schedules and forecasts weekly schedules for a diversified product line.
2. Monitors material inventories, tracks progress of production, and reviews factors that affect schedules.
3. Makes necessary modifications to production schedules, communicating to the appropriate department due to revisions or add-on orders
4. Prioritizes production lines based upon product demand and availability to maximize plan productivity.
5. Investigates raw material shortages and overages with receiving department.
6. Reviews daily production reports for discrepancies and irregularities.
7. Works with production departments to resolve production and processing problems.
8. Maintains monthly production reports.
9. May provide supervision to staff.
10. Regular attendance and punctuality and flexibility to work non-standard business hours is required due to working with people, items and equipment that are at the facility.
1. 2-5 years of manufacturing experience is required.
2. Food manufacturing experience is preferred.
3. High School Diploma or equivalent is required, Bachelor's degree is preferred
4. PC skills are required.
5. Database experience a plus.
6. English/Spanish Bilingual is a plus.
1. Office and production environment.
2. The environment may be wet or dry and temperatures may range from 25°F to 110°F.
3. Occasional lifting of items up to 10 lbs.
4. Production demands may require overtime and/or evening or weekend scheduling.
Recipe for Success
Reser's is the leading provider of fresh refrigerated deli salads, side dishes, and prepared foods for the supermarket, club store, and food service industries. Family owned and operated, Reser's has been a proud sponsor of good times at racetracks, picnics, BBQs, music festivals, and affordable family meals since 1950. Reser's family of brands include Reser's American Classics, Main St Bistro, Stonemill Kitchens, and more. With more than 4,500 employees, Reser's operates 14 facilities in the US, Mexico, and Canada and actively supports the communities it serves.Manufacturing/Operations