HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Work with cross functional team in launching new products and validating processes as a part of the Henkel ADP process.
- Lead and/or participate in management of change (MOC) processes leading to robust processes and products.
- Actively participate as a cross functional team member to help create and modify APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) documents including, but not limited to, PFMEA (Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis), Process Flow, and Control Plan.
- Effectively communicate with customers, suppliers, and internal Henkel personnel to support problem resolution and execution of APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) documentation using the customer's format when required.
- Monitor customer portals providing timely response and ensuring site understanding and compliance to customer specific requirements.
- Provide formal response to other customer requests such as material specification review, or customer survey.
- Utilize disciplined problem-solving methodology to ensure effective containment, root cause analysis, corrective action implementation, effectiveness determination and read across.
- Support site integrated management system through auditing, document writing, and other continuous improvement activities.
- BS Engineering, BS Chemistry, or related field of study
- 2+ years in a manufacturing environment with quality experience, automotive industry preferred
- Understanding of IATF 16949 and ISO 9001 requirements with practical application in the automotive industry
- Experience with customer complaint resolution and PPAP documentation required
- Strong knowledge of Control Plans, PFMEA and Flow Chart development
- Domestic travel requirements < 5%
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and the ability to effectively manage time
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, Six Sigma or statistical experience preferred
- SAP experience preferred
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.