Pricing Analyst (Marketing)
In 2022, Meritor, Inc. was acquired by Cummins Inc., combining the capabilities, talent and resources of our two companies. Now a business unit within Cummins' Components segment called Cummins-Meritor, we provide a range of industry-leading components, including axles, brakes, suspensions, drivelines and aftermarket parts, for the commercial vehicle and industrial markets. To learn more about the acquisition, read the press release.
It's an exciting time to be part of Cummins-Meritor, and we're looking for team members to help us bring big ideas to life. Apply today to create new possibilities.
• Hybrid Position: The role will allow employees to work offsite but will also require onsite work-based business needs.
The Pricing Analyst will provide support to the North America business units in pricing implementation, analysis, and strategy. Pricing Analysts are tasked with maintaining price files, including adding and deleting parts, changing prices, and archiving expired prices. The candidate will lead and participate in projects aimed at improving processes, efficiency and accuracy of the current pricing environment. The candidate will be an individual who is proficient in reconciling large data sets and analyzing accounts receivable data.
• Responsible for Oracle price file maintenance, including adding and deleting parts, changing prices, and cleaning up price files and subsequently archiving expired prices
• Work closely with the Finance and Sales departments to develop pricing and issue customer quotes
• Prepare Price Change Files to send to customers
• Validate customer price files have been properly updated
• Lead and participate in continuous improvement and special projects. This will include working cross functionally with various internal and external partners
• Perform Sarbanes-Oxley testing over price file administration process
• Bachelor' Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required
• 1+ years of finance / accounting experience
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills with experience in Microsoft Office suite
• Experience with ERP applications (Oracle specifically a plus) and Salesforce
• Strong analytical and organization skills (ability to recognize and resolve issues)
• Strong verbal and written communication skill
• Team building spirit and core values
• Prior experience in related industry, general understanding of manufacturing
• Product knowledge and specificity by product family
• Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus
This position is eligible for Cummins-Meritor's Incentive Compensation Plan, which offers payouts based on company performance.
Cummins-Meritor provides a comprehensive total rewards benefit program. Options include medical, dental, vision, Health savings account, flexible spending accounts, retirement savings plan, sickness and accident benefits, life insurance, paid vacation & holidays, employee assistance program, vehicle discounts and more.
At Cummins-Meritor, all are welcome. Our focus is on creating a people-focused culture that enables each one of us to perform at our best. Celebrating the uniqueness of our individual team members helps us build diverse teams where we all can thrive. At Cummins-Meritor, we run together. You belong here.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Cummins-Meritor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.