Wesley Manor, Inc.
Director of Sales (Marketing)
Westminster Woods on Julington Creek is the Natural Choice in active living. Our five star facility is located less than 5 miles from the I-295 San Jose Blvd exit going south. We invite you to apply for the Director of Sales position. In conjunction with the direct supervisor and the Regional Director of Sales, the Director of Sales will ensure the benchmarks for the sales team are achieved; communicate challenges from the sales team to management, and to hold the sales team accountable to sales activity on a daily basis. Plan, implement and evaluate results to meet or exceed overall community budgeted occupancy.
EEO/DFWP "We honor those who have served."
DIRECTOR OF SALES ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1) Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster and it's communities.
2) Supervises the staff which involves direct and indirect responsibilities for interviewing, selection, training, motivating, performance appraisal, managing policies and procedures to ensure achievement of the department's goals.
3) Responsible for the planning and operations of the department by implementing cost control measures when appropriate and meeting annual budget goals.
4) Focus on planning and directing the sales activities for the community. Ensure sales team members are supporting and meeting the Sales Excellence Initiative program.
5) Responsible for maximizing potential occupancy for their community or target market.
6) Responsible for establishing sales goals and strategies for the sales team. Oversee the team's overall performance against sales quota.
DIRECTOR OF SALES Day to Day Responsibilities:
1) Implement and maintain a sales centered culture.
2) Maintain back up team education and training on conducting tours and gathering appropriate information.
4) Conduct development/review meeting with sales team daily.
4) Complete any necessary same date follow up thank you calls and correspondence.
5) Maintain ENQUIRE documentation.
DIRECTOR OF SALES Reporting Responsibilities:
1) Month End ENQUIRE Sales Report due to the Executive Director and Regional VP by the 3rd of the following month.
DIRECTOR OF SALES Sales Benchmarks:
1) 3 sales per month
2) Meet minimum required outbound calls made per day to database
3) Inquiry to Visit Ratio - 50% minimum
4) Visit to Deposit Ratio - 20% minimum
5) Deposit to Close Ratio - 15% minimum
DIRECTOR OF SALES ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
Education and/or Experience:
B.A. or B.S. in an appropriate related major. Five to seven years of sales experience required. Experience in a CCRC setting preferred; regional experience preferred.See job description