Glade Run Lutheran Services
Program Supervisor of Outpatient and School Based Programs (Licensed, 12 months) (Personal Services)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS A DEMONSTRATED KNOWLEDGE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
POSITION SPECIFIC CORE COMPETENCIES:
1. Ensure consistency and fidelity with agency values and preferred clinical approaches
2. Support Therapists to ensure strong family relations are developed and maintained
3. Monitor the provision of services within areas of responsibility
4. Support the Program Manager or Assistant Director of Outpatient to ensure that programming needs are met
5. Fiscal oversight and monitoring costs of assigned program area.
Beaver Falls, PA, United States
Who We Are: Founded in 1854 by the Rev. Dr. William Passavant in Zelienople, Pennsylvania, Glade Run has evolved over the years to meet the changing and increasingly challenging needs of children, adults and families throughout Western Pennsylvania and beyond. With a focus on education, mental health, autism, and unique therapeutic offerings, Glade Run has a long tradition of linking faith and service. Last year, Glade Run served over 4,000 individuals with impactful, innovative services in school, home, and community settings.