BSA EDD Analyst 1 (Security)
Provide assistance to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) EDD Senior Analyst to ensure regulatory compliance with regards to the Bank Secrecy Act/ Anti-Money Laundering/OFAC rules and regulations. The position is responsible of maintaining key day-to-day operations within the governing BSA program for: high-risk customer onboarding and review; OFAC alert clearing; and various information sharing protocols.
• Conduct EDD reviews of low to moderate complexity
• Clear potential watch list matches
• Coordinate with other BSA staff to present potential filings to SAR group
• Ensure SARs are filed within the regulatory deadline
• Assist CTR staff with annual reviews of exempt customers
• Interact with others (co-workers, management, clients, and vendors) in a professional manner.
• Comply with all Premier and department policies and procedures
• All other duties as assigned
• CAMS, CAFP, or ACFCS, or other related certifications preferred
• Minimum 1 year banking experience.
• Minimum 1 years of CIP/KYC/CDD/EDD and OFAC experience.
Skills and Knowledge:
• Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines for BSA compliance
• Proven ability to work without significant supervision and completing tasks by assigned deadlines.
• Strong written communication and analytical thinking with the ability to solve complex problems
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and assignments
• Ability to utilize technology in solving problems and performing duties.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
This job operates in a professional office environment. Work is normally performed in a typical interior work environment which does not subject the employee to any hazardous or unpleasant elements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak or hear, stand or sit for long periods of time, open filing cabinets, walk, stoop or bend, use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and complete tasks requiring manual dexterity. Ability to drive a vehicle for travel is required for the position.
Premier Financial Corp is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other legally protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the essential functions of the job and the qualifications of the person assigned to it. They are not intended as an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description does not constitute a contract of employment. Employment is “at will” and may be terminated at any time.